I know how important it is to choose the right civil marriage celebrant for your wedding ceremony.  On this day you make your public expression of love and commitment to each other, and as such your wedding celebrant should work with you to create a ceremony that is a personalised reflection of your relationship.


My ceremonies are fun and lighthearted.  I pride myself on preparing individualised personalised ceremonies that relate to you and your partner. During your ceremony I will talk about such things as how you met, the proposal..was it romantic or in a very special place, what special qualities you love about each other , what you have achieved together, and your hopes and dreams for the future. I have a variety of unique ceremonies that give your wedding day that special touch such as sand blending, ring warming and/or wine sharing (if you want something that little bit different.)


Newcastle Weddings , Port Stephens Weddings 
only $100 to secure your booking & lodge your Notice of Intended Marriage form.

I include: –

  • Initial and any subsequent meetings
  • Personalised unique ceremony about you and your partner
  • Unlimited phone and email support
  • Solemnizing the Ceremony
  • Impeccable professional appearance
  • A covered signing table and chair
  • PA system to ensure that all your guests can clearly hear your ceremony and which can be used to amplify your music from your ipod.(If required)
  • Commonwealth Coat of Arms Certificate of Marriage
  • A beautifully presented copy of your ceremony for you to keep as a memento of your special day.
  • I provide 10 orders of service for immediate family members (if requested)
  • I provide complimentary use of a ring cushions (white or ivory – if required)
  • I provide complimentary use of flower girls baskets (if required)
  • I provide complimentary organza bags for ring warming ceremony (if required)
  • Lodgement of all documentation and registration of marriage

Access to my wedding compendium consisting of hundreds of different vows, readings and unique ceremonies such as:

  • The Hand ceremony
  • Hand fasting ceremony
  • Honey Cake Sharing Ceremony
  • Wine Sharing
  • Sand Blending Ceremony
  • Ring Warming
  • Rose Ceremony
  • Unity Candle Ceremony



If you are unable to meet with me prior to your wedding day I am happy to deal with you by email, facsimile or phone.

You will need to meet with me at least once prior to the wedding. I can come to your home, or you may meet with me in my offices. This meeting is held to complete the required legal documentation (Notice of Intended Marriage and Declarations) and for me to sight your legal documents. I must have the Notice of Intended Marriage at least one month prior to the wedding date.

Once we have the formalities out of the way, we can then get down to the enjoyable part of planning your wedding ceremony.

This is your ceremony, so my questions will be all about you. How did you meet, where did you meet, what do you love about each other, what your hopes and dreams are? Your answers help me to design your own personal ceremony which will reflect exactly how you feel.

I can perform a ceremony at the location of your choice. Park, beach, garden or one of the many other beautiful locations throughout the Newcastle and Port Stephens area. Please click on “Photo Gallery” to view a variety of beautiful locations and venue ideas.



You will need to complete a Notice Of Intended Marriage and forward it to me at least one month prior to the Wedding Ceremony. I will email this to you.

You must have your signatures witnessed on the Notice of Intended Marriage by me (the celebrant) which we can do at your interview, or by an An Australian Consular Official, An Australian Diplomatic Officer, a Justice of the Peace, a solicitor, a barrister, a member of the Australian Federal or State Police or a Qualified Medical Practitioner. If you are outside of Australia an Australian Consular official or a Notary Public will need to witness your signatures.

Their locations can be found at


Birth certificate for both parties either a full copy or an extract. If you were born outside Australia you can provide a current passport.

If you have been married previously you will need your divorce papers in the form of a decree absolute or Divorce Certificate.

If either husband or wife have had a name change by deed poll, you will need the official change of name document.

If your previous husband or wife are deceased you will need the death certificate.

All Certificates must be original.

All documents need to be in English or be an official translation into English.

Parental consent on the prescribed form and a Section 12, Marriage Act court order if either of you are between 16 and 18.